Outcome Based Program Project Manager
for EMEA region
with short-term assignment (1 year).
This position is located in Budapest.
Scope of the Role:
- Act as interface and coordinator for operations of pilot OBP Corn between EMEA OBP Team, country OBP teams and external partners/customers to ensure smooth and successful implementation of OBP Corn Pilot in 2021
- Map out, review and enhance operational processes to ensure effective preparation of pilots for 2022
- Bring project management methodologies to properly run pilots/projects
- Ensure the operationalization of 2021 Outcome Based Program (OBP) pilot in Hungary, Italy and Ukraine, especially assuring that:
- Deliver the pilot in quality, time and cost,
- Data properly flow between Country stakeholders, Climate FieldView and Agronomy stakeholders
- Document in a central repository end to end process activities, offers and contracts for each customer participating in the pilot
- Track activities related to the projects at Regional/Country level and set up calls/meetings.
- Organize and prepare together with regional/country stakeholders the necessary trainings.
- Reporting/Dashboard creations
- Document, map out, review and enhance processes for 2022 OBP pilots (Corn) as well as other OBP concept tests
- Drive project mapping structure for new business model concepts in Agronomy
- Ensure all processes are properly reviewed and streamlined (when appropriate) and documented
- Share new best practices and tools and review together with New Venture Lead Agronomy on how to further improve tracking, reporting, pilot implementations
- Interaction with focus countries for 2021: Ukraine, Italy, France and Hungary
- Relevant university degree in IT or Agronomy or business related discipline or business relevant experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated capability in project management and strong organization skills
- Strong operational skills and capabilities, with willingness to get into operational activities, while demonstrating business insight with a strategic mindset and hands-on mentality
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated process mindset and capability
- Attention to details
- Experience and demonstrated resilience in change management
- Familiarity with Project management digital tools is preferred
- Flexibility during peak working periods
- Proficiency in English and at least an additional second language (Hungarian, Russian/Ukrainian, Italian)
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.