Outcome Based Program Data Analyst
for EMEA region
with short-term assignment (1 year).
This position is located in Budapest.
Scope of the Role:
- Support Corn Outcome Based Program (OBP) pilot implementation in Italy, Hungary and Ukraine by executing planting and harvest reconciliation for each farm with OBP contracted Offer.
- Drive reconciliation information flow between functions involved in Corn OBP pilot
- Collect agronomic planting and harvest data for all fields contracted within OBP offer.
- Run reconciliation analysis at planting and harvest time and share reconciliation outcomes with country sales organization (FSR).
- Identify and manage with relevant functions all potential hurdles for agronomic reconciliation.
- Provide guidance and relevant information to FSR country team for reconciliation report communication to grower.
- Generate final planting and harvest reconciliation reports and share it with FSR, supply chain and finance functions.
- Be the first contact point for OBP pilot agronomic reconciliation.
- M.S., Ph.D. preferred in statistics, data science or quantitative discipline with emphasis on statistics
- Agronomic Knowledge
- High standard in verbal and written English
- Skills in verbal Russian would be appreciated
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.