- Marketing & Sales Enablement Planning: Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market penetration opportunities; adjust and enhance marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions. Identify and understand customer needs and requirements, position our current and future offers to address those customer pains. Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used. Help the business to build compelling and specific value propositions and offers for the local market, appropriate for a business in strong growth mode.
- Program Execution: Manage all aspects of marketing projects and digital marketing activity: meeting deadlines, contingency planning, stakeholder management, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, and campaign insights. Oversee and develop all event activity – hosted and third-party events – to support customer engagement and business growth objectives. Be flexible and agile enough to quickly pivot tactics, as required, to drive greater results and impact for the business.
- Measurement and Insights: Measure and track everything. Apply a test and learn approach to all marketing activity. Analyze existing data and historical trends in order to understand what is working best, and work with stakeholders on what to change, using campaign-specific analytics and insights, audience segmentation, multi-channel tracking to drive desired customer behavior.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Constant interaction with internal / external stakeholders to ensure prompt/flawless execution of marketing campaigns by: gathering selection criteria from partners, producing/auditing campaign files, and identifying/remediating issues along the campaign development lifecycle.
Essential skills, qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years' experience, with a track record of delivering value and innovation in previous marketing roles
- Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries strongly preferred. Candidates with specific experience and knowledge of Pan-European energy markets will be given priority consideration.
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms, data and other advanced marketing technology to support sales enablement in a B2B environment. Demonstrated ability to drive GTM strategies, synthesize complex topics, create compelling value propositions and sales tools. Writing and presentation samples must be provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher). Advanced PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite Intermediate Skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere), Wordpress, Basic HTML
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, with experience using workflow management platforms like Monday.com and Teams
- Preferred Location: London, England or Budapest, Hungary. Other locations within the EMEA region will be considered for the right candidate.
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.