Our Commercial Post-Implementation practice is one of the fastest-growing teams in Veeva's European business. We partner with our enterprise-level and SMB customers to maximise the value gained from our product suite and drive new innovations to help them achieve their ambitions in the Life Sciences industry.
As a Senior Consultant in Veeva's Professional Services team, you will provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will work across all areas of our Commercial portfolio including Veeva CRM, PromoMats, MedComms, Nitro, Network, and OpenData. The role will have a key focus on long-term relationship management for some of our biggest customers in Europe.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary, working with our strategic key accounts across EMEA. There are options for working from home and from our Budapest office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live application consulting services to Veeva's key customers, including the following tasks:
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Lead Veeva change request delivery team to meet release deadlines from requirements gathering through UAT and deployment of signed off change into the live environment
- Manage overall service delivery team capacity and utilization level
- Onboard new Veeva project teams into the customer environment
- Design and implement process for ongoing BAU releases based on Veeva best practices
- Trend analysis of change requests and recognize patterns
- Participate in service contracting process
- Implement and execute yearly Account Plan
- Interaction with various internal Veeva teams including Global Program Manager, Global Account Manager, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and the client is satisfied with the product
- Minimum 5+ years' experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting role
- OR have worked client-side with multiple vendors/technology providers
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design / articulate potential solutions
- Strong desire to constantly learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- At least BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or equivalent
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work in this region
- Experience working with one of the following types of products:
- CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Content Management tools, e.g. SharePoint, PromoMats, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Master Data Management
- Experience working in the Life-Sciences industry
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays