Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The ETiB (Energy Transition in Buildings) Inside Sales and Technical Support Engineer primary functions is to workout quotations of ETiB offerings for the local sales organization and to deliver engineering solutions and technical support (pre-sales and/or after sales) to internal and external customers and/or the sales organization by acting as a primary point of contact on several channels: telephone, e-mail, web ticket, etc. for electrical product portfolio, in specific low voltage devices for EATON Electrical division.
The ETiB Inside Sales and Technical Support Engineer also act as a fist point of contact for customers, and as an internal escalation point for inquiries and simple troubleshooting (hardware and/or software cases) starting from commissioning resolutions, pre-sales and post-sales. Support the process documentation and knowledge sharing sessions, tools testing and deployment and contribute to increase the customer satisfaction and the technical knowledge within the team.
You will be interfacing with local sales colleagues, area managers, end customers, partners wholesalers and distributors, designers and/or sales or service representative when necessary to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales technical support functions. Supporting the local sales functions and external customers in areas such as documentation localization, technical assistance, product or assortment specific questions, technical guidance, warranty, documentation, repair/calibration request and troubleshooting.
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for technical inquires (configuration-to order) and draft technical quotations based on electrical diagrams, lists of material, tender documents, technical data.
- Provide technical support in choosing the components among the EATON product portfolio and competitors. Assist internal and external customers with product selection and application assistance via email and phone.
- Provide level one support in testing and development for engineering software’s and tools for design and quotations.
- Support the localization of in-country based technical and commercial documentations.
- Assist customers to resolve hardware and/or software issues which might involve escalations to advance level and above technical support engineers, R&D and Product Managers. Drive customer loyalty through quality of service, improved value and through a high-performance culture.
- Participate actively on CI projects and initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency from team and BSC activities.
Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree (Electrical is an advantage)
1y+ experience in Electrical field/Industrial Engineering is an advantage
General understanding of electrical products, applications and renewable energy
Analytical mindset, experience in working with sales & technical environment
Fluent English and Swedish/Danish language capabilities
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We offer career advancement opportunities for you
We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.