Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are developing these reusable components for Ericsson customer Applications in 5G Core and IMS solutions, both CBA (Component Based Architecture) and ADP (Application Development Platform) architecture environment: DBS, Dicos and Diameter. All components are written mainly in C\C++, but we also use Python, GO, Rust, Java and Unix scripting. The team is in Hungary, but we also work together with Swedish, Vietnamese, Australian, Finnish, Canadian colleagues on other components.
We are looking for C-Diameter component developers, which product is a standard implementation of Diameter signaling management system for CBA components and CBA based applications. Written in C++ 11 in a platform-independent way to easily support CBA and ADP architecture.
CBA - Component Based Architecture: CBA is Ericsson's latest generation of strategic telecommunication platform. Fast, reliable, scalable cluster architecture, data access and flexible load distribution. Based on standard APIs. More and more Ericsson Applications are running on CBA platforms, both native and virtual / cloud environments.
ADP - Application Development Platform: We have already started to work also with the implementation of the new generation of these components which will follow Ericsson's microservice based cloud-native architecture.
- Develop, maintain and support the CBA C-Diameter solution and get prepared for developing incoming future generic service ADP projects in microservice world.
Solid experience and interest in more of the following areas:
- Good programming and troubleshooting experience in object oriented C++ preferably on Linux
- Knowledge of STL container
- Understanding of distributed systems
- experience in concurrent programming
- experience in asynchronous programming
- experience with using virtualization technologies (Docker, K8S)
- understanding of Boost library, smart pointers, STL containers
- experience in GDB, GIT, Bash, Python, Robot frame work
- understanding of Cloud Native, Microservices, DevOps
- interest in leadership roles (Scrum Master, Team Leader or Technical leader roles, like System Manager, Architect)
- knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process - the interview.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D Stud&YP
Req ID: 470905